Our tight-knit tribe is a hustling bunch of digital mavens who bring energy + enthusiasm to our accelerating, dynamic company. At Internet Agency WS9, every voice counts and every team member matters.
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our in-house team. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience working on a variety of custom projects, a true passion for building great websites, and work well in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will provide well-structured and well-documented code and communicate effectively with other members of the development team. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
- 3+ years experience in visual user interface design.
- self-motivated, proactive and action-based.
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and UXpin.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Passion for outstanding, modern design.
- Experience mentoring or managing other UI designers is a plus.
We are looking for an independent, driven, and motivated self-starter to take the reins of our business development. The ideal candidate will have experience using a mix of marketing strategies to identify decision makers, build new relationships, and sell digital marketing services.
- Develop a strategy focused both on revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Research opportunities, qualify leads, pitch potential clients, and win new business
- Promote the company’s services and credibility
- Write clear and concise proposals
- Stay up-to-date on digital trends
- 3+ years of experience in a digital/creative/marketing agency
- Proven track record selling web design, branding, digital marketing services to medium & large size businesses
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven self-starter capable of handling the entire sales process
- Knowledge of CRM systems